Fish is among the healthiest foods on the planet because:
- it is high in many important nutrients, including high-quality protein, iodine, and various vitamins and minerals
- eating at least one serving of fish per week has been linked to a reduced risk of heart attacks and strokes
- is high in omega-3 fatty acids, which is essential for brain and eye development
- intake is linked to reduced mental decline in older adults. People who eat fish regularly also have more grey matter in the brain centres that control memory and emotion
- is an excellent source of vitamin D, an important nutrient in which is a major problem worldwide
- can improve sleep disorders
- may protect your vision in old age
- may reduce the risk of autoimmune diseases
- The video below for a delicious recipe for Fish Tacos.
- The link at the bottom of the page for GHs’ Fish & Chips recipe.