- Washing your hands with soap and water, thoroughly and frequently
- Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces in your home and workplace
- Government should apply rules on social distancing and mandatory wear mask in crowded area also in commercial buildings like cinemas, shopping malls etc.
- Good hygiene which is the primary way to prevent infectious diseases
- The associated efforts of Government and voluntary organisations and individuals.
- Adopt a population health approachthat builds on evidence of the multiple determinants of health.
Send us a message or ask a question. We’d love to hear from you.