The way we spend our weekends has changed considerably over the last two months due to the pandemic.
For many of us, we now spend much more time at home. It is now our place of work, the place where our children learn and also the place where we live.
Therefore, it is vitally important that we still differentiate between the working week and the weekend to ensure we have some ‘down time’ to relax.
We also need to keep our Good Habits going throughout the weekend and take the time to:
- Think of some good practices to keep your weekend healthy
- Organise your food for the week
- Save your optional calories
- Include exercise or activity
- Take time to rest
- Take time out for YOU
- Have some fun
- Have family time/social contact
Check out the video below for some great healthy snacks to try this weekend.