Christmas comes once a year and it’s at this time we like to enjoy eating lots of yummy food.
Holiday time is not the time to diet, but it doesn’t mean you should forget all the good habits you’ve learned. Making healthy choices is the secret to maintaining.
Ask yourself: do you really want to face the new year with all your hard work undone?
Some top tips
- Include your Optional Calories in your planning
- The golden rule is to find a healthy balance
- Continue to exercise even though it’s Christmas
- Drink a lot of water
- Remember food swaps
- No skipping meals
- Practise saying ‘no’ without feeling guilty or hurting others’ feelings
- Visualise yourself eating healthily during the Christmas holidays